Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Holidays 2011


(Click to Enlarge)


This is the image I'd like to use to remember the 2011 holiday season. Not the actual image.

The actual image from our holidays would include projectile vomiting (Brynna on Christmas Eve while trying to open presents), coughing up a lung (me, starting a few days before Christmas and lasting nearly to New Year's Eve), lethargy and loss of appetite (Brogan, starting on Christmas day, which, if you've followed my blog, you know is completely out of character for my little trash compactor), and intense body aches (Jason, the day before New Year's Eve). Now there's a Christmas card that would not soon be forgotten.

Let's just say we were all happy to say good-bye to 2011. Here's to a happy and HEALTHY 2012!

1 comment:

The Giffords said...

Oh Jenny....I am so sorry. Sick kids around Christmas is not fun and a sick husband is even worse! Ha! Glad you are all feeling better.