Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thank You, Lord...For Beer?

God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy. And when I say "people" I mean me after a long day with my kiddos.

I'd like to give a quick shout toward the heavens to thank Him for my many, many blessings...not the least of which is a fantastic little beverage called Budweiser Select 55. Not only is it cool, refreshing and takes the edge off of particularly frustrating days, but it is also basically 2 beers for the caloric price of 1. Only 55 calories per beverage!

God, no doubt, had me in mind when he inspired my friends at Anheuser-Busch to craft this lovely libation. It's extremely light on beer flavor, which takes a little getting used to, but is well worth the sacrifice. To me, it is, anyway. I suppose it all circles back to your motivation for drinking it. I think you can figure mine out.

So I'm not sure if it's completely appropriate, but thank you, Lord, for this beer.

No comments: