Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Brynna & Brogan, Take One

I've had several realizations--or, as Oprah likes to say, ah-ha! moments--since Brynna has come along. Some are way too I-should-have-realized-that-eons-ago and will never be publicly admitted. Others are more I-would-have-never-thought-about-that-before-having-bambinos. Not the least of which is that there is some cosmic force that makes both of my children need something from me at the exact same moment. Not a day goes by without one being hungry and, inevitably, the other one needing to go down for a nap. Right. Then. Not two minutes from then. Right then. Ah, the joy of being a mother of two kids under the age of 3. Can you feel the love?

Another kinder, gentler ah-ha! occurred when I realized many of you have not had the pleasure of seeing Brynna--and in some cases Brogan, either--in action. I was trying to catch some of her sweet smiles but she hid them when the camera came out. Of course. I'll settle for this sweet clip, though. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: