Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I thought I'd make a quick entry about all the things that I can't get enough of during this pregnancy so I can look back and smile. Some of my favorites, in no particular order, are:

1. Peanut Butter. Specifically chunky peanut butter on a banana for breakfast. Mmmm.

2. Anything and everything orange. Fresh navel oranges, orange soda, orange Powerade - you name it. I even love wearing the color orange. Or coral, anyway. I am not - I repeat NOT - becoming a UT fan, though. Let's not get crazy.

3. Weigel's French Vanilla Cappucino. Yes, it has to be from Weigel's. Other gas stations need not apply.

4. Cottage cheese. Which I love anyway. I just really like it now.

Things I'm not so fond of:

1. Artificial sweetners. Especially in sugar-free gum. Ick!

No comments: