Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5 Weeks To Go!

We had our "36-week" appointment this morning, even though we're only 34 weeks, 6 days. This was the appointment that we didn't make it to the last time around (Brogan was born two days before I was scheduled to go to the doctor) so it worked out well that we had it sooner versus later. Just in case. Jason was able to take the day off and come with me so he got to see our chubby little girl all smushed in my tummy. She is definitely running out of space in there! The ultrasound tech rocks and gave us these great 4-D shots of our angel. Brogan was at Mother's Day Out so he missed the live show but gave the pictures plenty of kisses when he got home. :)




Everything is going well with Mama and Baby. No signs of imminent labor (other than my huge baby bump, of course) so we will continue to celebrate each day that she stays put and grows stronger and chubbier. I'll keep you all posted on her arrival. It could be any day now, although we are really hoping to make it to 36 weeks. C'mon August 4th! My fingers (and legs) are crossed...

No comments: