Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tick, Tock...

Sorry, All! While patiently awaiting the arrival of Baby O 2.0, I've been just too busy to post anything lately. What have we been up to? Well, I've done a slew of sewing and other projects for the nursery (pictures to follow in a separate post), a ton of work for my "real" job - which ends in 3 weeks, by the way - and sold a ton of things on Craig's List including our beloved boat. :( All the while, trying to keep a very active two-year-old happy, stimulated, and learning. Missions accomplished, if I do say so myself. Here's a glimpse at the fun stuff that we've been up to.

Lunch on Market Square with Mommy.
We went strawberry picking, which was great fun - especially once he realized he could eat them. :) I forgot my camera that day but I did snap these shots of the jam I made from all the berries. This was his teacher's end-of-the-year gift.

More Brogan Unplugged! Sooo cute...


Snow cones, giant slides and carousels - oh my! And everything is always more fun with Daddy around. These are from my work summer event. Scripps did a great job, as always!



Hanging out next door with Preston.
I thank God everyday for such great neighbors!



Sprinkler fun!

No comments: