Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome to the "Terrific" Twos

What a busy month it's been! So busy, in fact, that I just realized I hadn't posted anything about Brogan's second birthday. What kind of Mommy-blogger would I be if I let such a milestone go unchronicled? Without further delay, here are the highlights: Brogan and Mommy celebrated with a lovely dinner at our neighbor's house while Daddy was still in DC for work. The no-handed-cupcake-eating says it all.

Spending some quality time with puppy in the front yard. It was such a nice day.

Not so sure about an open flame being so close. Such a daredevil, this one.

Why dirty your hands? This is a quicker route to the tummy anyway.

Aunt Monique always gives the BEST presents.
This time it was Mr. Potato Head and a Playdough Kit. So fun!

Then we had a small party that weekend at the local squirt park once Daddy was home. The weather cooperated and we had a great time.

The squirt park is a great way to spend a few hours. In our house "park" is now synonymous with "water."

Brogan's best friend, Preston, loves the squirt park, too.

He also loves veggie dip.

The star of the show.

I wanted to do a whole bug theme for the party but I settled on just doing ladybug cupcakes. Cute, right? I'm saving up my energy for next year when Brogan can appreciate it a bit more. Look out third birthday, here comes Mama O...

No comments: